Friday 30 March 2012

Draft Front Cover & Draft Contents Page

Before making my
magazine, I needed to make a draft of how I was going to
set it out. I
decided to have my masthead at the top of the page on both my front cover and my
contents page. On the front cover i wanted the main image presented in the left
column of the page, the image has trees in the background so I decided to leave
space to show the location. The cover lines around the main image link with what
is included in the magazine, and the main cover line links with the main image.
I placed the date and the volume number at the top of the page, underneath the
masthead, so that the readers are fully aware what issue they are purchasing. In
my contents page, I also included a main image however I faded the image so that
you can still see that an image is the background.
I separated the contents
page, and decided to put a picture either side of what was being featured in my
contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment